Home > Contact Us > FAQs >

How long does it take before my former spouse will be arrested on a valid Child Support Warrant?

If the subject has a valid child support warrant, we will attempt to serve this warrant once we are notified of the warrant. At a minimum, we will need the subject's name, date of birth, social security number (if known), his current address and work location, and the type of car and license plate (if known). We also need your name and contact phone should the assigned detective need to call you for further information or to clarify any information that was received. If there is a specific time of the day that will increase the chance of contacting the subject, this is very helpful. Warrants are served on a first come, first served basis. This is regardless of the amount owed. To increase the opportunity for service of the warrant, any and all information that you have available will be helpful.