Home > Contact Us > FAQs >

If I have a child support arrest warrant issued in the State of Arizona, can it be served in another state?

No. Unfortunately, failure to pay child support is designated as a civil offense in Arizona. If the subject of the warrant should return to Arizona while the warrant is in effect, the warrant can be served while the person is in Arizona. Once issued, a child support warrant does not expire.