Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- Where can I find information and resources on Domestic Violence?
- How long does it take before my former spouse will be arrested on a valid Child Support Warrant?
- If I am under the age of 21 years and choose to drink alcohol while visiting Mexico, can I get arrested when I come back to the United States?
- How can I find out about sex offenders living in my neighborhood?
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY ALERTS
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is administering a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality and Boil Water Advisories