Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office was awarded Federal Grants through Governor’s Office of Highway Safety for fiscal year 2022
REquest for Proposal
A Solicitation of Proposals for:
Provision of Health Care Services
Santa Cruz County Jail District
David Hathaway, Sheriff
Santa Cruz County, AZ
RIP Augustin Huerta, Sr.
National peace officer Week is May 15th - May 21st!
National Correctional Officer Week is May 7th- 13th 2023! Have you thanked a correctional officer today?
The safety and well being of our staff and community is top priority. In light of recent events the Santa Cruz County Adult Detention Center has suspended fingerprinting for clearance cards for the next two weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding
COVID-19 Guidance for Food Establishments in Santa Cruz County
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- Can my former spouse be arrested on an out of state child support warrant?
- If I have a child support arrest warrant issued in the State of Arizona, can it be served in another state?
- How can I find out about sex offenders living in my neighborhood?
- How do I obtain information about becoming a Deputy Sheriff or Corrections Officer?
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY ALERTS
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is administering a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality and Boil Water Advisories