Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
The SCC Sheriff's Office is pleased to announce that Federal Grants have been awarded to the department through the Arizona Governor's Office of Highway Safety for Fiscal Year 2021!
Funds will be used for the continued enforcement of county roadway safety!
REquest for Proposal
A Solicitation of Proposals for:
Provision of Health Care Services
Santa Cruz County Jail District
David Hathaway, Sheriff
Santa Cruz County, AZ
National peace officer Week is May 10th - May 16th!
Have you thanked a police officer today?
National Correctional Officer Week is May 3rd - 9th 2020! Have you thanked a correctional officer today?
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office was awarded Federal Grants through Governor’s Office of Highway Safety for fiscal year 2022
The safety and well being of our staff and community is top priority. In light of recent events the Santa Cruz County Adult Detention Center has suspended fingerprinting for clearance cards for the next two weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- We just installed a home alarm system. Do we need to register with the Sheriff’s Office?
- How can I find out about sex offenders living in my neighborhood?
- How long does it take before my former spouse will be arrested on a valid Child Support Warrant?
- We’re going on vacation and are worried about our home. Can the Sheriff’s Office check our residence while we are gone?
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY ALERTS
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is administering a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality and Boil Water Advisories