Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
The safety and well being of our staff and community is top priority. In light of recent events the Santa Cruz County Adult Detention Center has suspended fingerprinting for clearance cards for the next two weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- My former spouse owes child support. How do I obtain a warrant for his arrest?
- What are the crime levels in my neighborhood?
- How can I find out about sex offenders living in my neighborhood?
- How do I obtain information about becoming a Deputy Sheriff or Corrections Officer?
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY ALERTS
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is administering a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality and Boil Water Advisories