Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
The Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office was awarded Federal Grants through Governor’s Office of Highway Safety for fiscal year 2022
REquest for Proposal
A Solicitation of Proposals for:
Provision of Health Care Services
Santa Cruz County Jail District
David Hathaway, Sheriff
Santa Cruz County, AZ
National peace officer Week is May 15th - May 21st!
National Correctional Officer Week is May 7th- 13th 2023! Have you thanked a correctional officer today?
The safety and well being of our staff and community is top priority. In light of recent events the Santa Cruz County Adult Detention Center has suspended fingerprinting for clearance cards for the next two weeks. We appreciate your patience and understanding
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- If my child is over 18, can I still collect back child support owed to me?
- How do I obtain information about becoming a Deputy Sheriff or Corrections Officer?
- My former spouse owes child support. How do I obtain a warrant for his arrest?
- What are the crime levels in my neighborhood?
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY ALERTS
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is administering a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality and Boil Water Advisories