Learn About Us
The Sheriff's Office is committed to solemnly, faithfully and impartially support the Constitution of the United States, and the laws of the State of Arizona. As an organization and as individuals, we pledge to be valiant to the public trust.
Is your child riding safe?
Come join us and learn how to install your child's car seat.
Let a Child Passenger Safety Technician check your child's safety restraint!
When: Friday, May 06, 2016
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Nogales Walmart Parking Lot
- Current Openings: Public Safety Telecommunicator
- Arizona Correctional Officer Training Academy Graduates
- SCCSO receives federal grants through the Governor's Office of Highway Safety during 2014 and for 2015
- Unisource Scam
- National Take-Back Medication Day
Browse answers to commonly asked questions:
- Is there anything the Sheriff's Office can do if an arrest warrant has not yet been issued?
- How long does it take before my former spouse will be arrested on a valid Child Support Warrant?
- If I have a child support arrest warrant issued in the State of Arizona, can it be served in another state?
- What are the crime levels in my neighborhood?
Santa Cruz County Alerts
Santa Cruz County Emergency Management is in the process of building out a county-wide wireless emergency alert system. Existing unblocked land lines will automatically be a part of the system - but not mobile devices unless you opt in.
The WENS system allows you as a member of the public to sign up your mobile device for alerts such as:
- Severe weather alerts: severe thunderstorm, flash flood, wildfire, dust storm, etc.
- Emergency situation alerts: hazardous materials spills, major road closures, power outages, etc.
- Air Quality Advisories
- Boil Water Advisories
Click on the logo below to sign up and start receiving Alerts!